Criminal Law & Traffic Law
- Criminal Law & Traffic Law
At McKays we know exactly what steps you need to take when communicating with the police.
The also have a comprehensive knowledge of the court process and the justice system.
Our team will guide you through the process and use their extensive experience so that you will get the best result, as quickly as possible with minimal
If you have you been arrested or charged with a traffic offence you need to know where you stand.We assist clients in relation to any of the following offences or Applications:
- Driving without due care and attention
- Dangerous operation of a motor vehicle
- Drink and drug driving
- Restricted licence (work licence) Applications
- Special hardship Orders
- Disqualified driving
- Unlicensed driving
- SPER suspensions
- Ticket offences
Our success rate in relation to work licence applications is second to none, with only one licence Application being unsuccessful in the past twelve years.
We can advise you in relation to all criminal offences such as:
- Common Assault
- Serious Assault
- Assault occasioning actual bodily harm
- Sexual offences
- Indecent treatment
- Possession of child exploitation material
- Drug related offences
- Break and enter / burglary
- Public nuisance
- Social security fraud
We can provide legal assistance relating to bail applications, committal hearings, trial defence and pleas of guilty.
Our team will also accompany you to the Police Station to provide support and advice during any interview process.
We will explain your options to you clearly, in plain English and answer your questions such as:
- Do I have the right to remain silent?
- Should I give a police interview?
- How can a lawyer help me in court?
- What can I do to get the best possible outcome?
We will keep you informed every step of the way, providing you with clear guidance of how much your legal costs will be and will make the process as stress free as possible.
Contact us today for more information on how we can assist you.